I am pretty tech-challenged.
I am fine with it.
O.G. tracks must be unearthed.
(nonsense in Haiku)
This album is the reason I started MashDownBabylon records 12 years ago. I met Maylay and VITAL, and almost immediately began writing and recording tunes, eventually at a pace of 2 a week. Before long we had this, the maiden voyage of a fledgling DIY record label, and my first official foray into the world of Hip-Hop. The 3 of us recorded the whole thing in my mother’s garage on an outdated digital 8-track (BR-8 lol) with one cheap mic and an old Korg Triton. It still brings back great memories and despite our inexperience I still think it sounds dope! Enjoy:)
Here’s a track with “mi familia Venezuelana”. Some of you may have heard this before but I just came across it again and thought it was dope soI wanted to share it. Produced and recorded by my good friend Marcel Fernandez in Macaraquay, Caracas, Venezuela. I recorded the basic acoustic version at probably 4 in the freakin’ morning sometime in Oct, 2009. Then Marcel surprised me with this regalo last week. The other players on this track are Daniel Vargas-Drums, and Baden Goyo-Piano. check out their venezuelan crew, waipea records. much love enjoy!
#launching (at Lake Shasta, norcal)
- Rx's @audiotreemusic performance along with nonsensical haikus and other random stuff is now posted here. http://t.co/Gb4hR9HGS9
- RX Bandits | Audiotree - Audiotree is a Chicago-based, artist-centric music company, best known for our... http://t.co/CrzUsdHzWr
- Audio: This album is the reason I started MashDownBabylon records 12 years ago. I met Maylay and VITAL,... http://t.co/BdxgCvs5GC
- Audio: Heres a track with mi familia Venezuelana. Some of you may have heard this before but I just came... http://t.co/lj831DlYjX
- Photo: #launching (at Lake Shasta, norcal) http://t.co/Y9ul9GyyRI