RX circa 1975 ala Allman Bros.
Aka :: Riotfest
I am pretty tech-challenged.
I am fine with it.
O.G. tracks must be unearthed.
(nonsense in Haiku)
This album is the reason I started MashDownBabylon records 12 years ago. I met Maylay and VITAL, and almost immediately began writing and recording tunes, eventually at a pace of 2 a week. Before long we had this, the maiden voyage of a fledgling DIY record label, and my first official foray into the world of Hip-Hop. The 3 of us recorded the whole thing in my mother’s garage on an outdated digital 8-track (BR-8 lol) with one cheap mic and an old Korg Triton. It still brings back great memories and despite our inexperience I still think it sounds dope! Enjoy:)
- 1 hour left to submit comments to the @FCC in defense of all that you love about the Internet. Don't hold back. http://t.co/e3v8HWKfsX
- Photo: RX circa 1975 ala Allman Bros. Aka :: Riotfest http://t.co/uE6vQzlQVO
- Grindin Special K with my kid brother back in the 80's #tbt http://t.co/NMwMmQqSEg
- @JasonPRenna cut them in half to still allow headbangability and then tie that shit REAL tight. BOOSH
- Here is RxB's new video for "Wide Open" Check it out braj! http://t.co/X5azWpfii2